Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with
confirmation. Alternatively please contact us on 01845 574 053 or email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
1. All dog(s) brought for boarding must present with an up to date vaccination record.
We are obliged to ensure that all boarders are completely up to date on annual boosters.
Our inspecting veterinary practice also strongly recommends that kennel cough vaccination
be given prior to your dog(s) stay in kennels.
2. We must strictly adhere to the posted reception hours for drop off & collection
of dog(s) 8.30-10am or 4.30-6pm only.
3. Bookings that are cancelled with less than 48 hours notice may be subject to a
£25 cancellation fee.
4. 'No shows' or cancellations made on the expected day of arrival may be invoiced
for the full amount of the original booking.
5. All fees are to be paid upon collection of your dog(s).
6. Customers with outstanding unpaid invoices will be refused future bookings until
such time that the account is settled in full.